Machine Shop Manager
We are recruiting for a Machine Shop Manager in the Stourbridge area.
The Role of Machine Shop Manager:
- To oversee a CNC Toolmaking Shop and Bench Shop
- To manage a team of CNC Operators / Toolmakers
- To plan work through the CNC Tool Shop
- To take responsibility for the ordering of materials
- To implement processes, identifying efficiencies to save time and cost
- To be involved in recruitment and selection
The ideal candidate for the role of Machine Shop Manager:
- Will have experience within a similar role
- Will possess knowledge of CNC Machining processes and working with steel
- Will possess experience of Production Planning
- Will possess experience of overseeing Quality, Process Efficiency and Staff Management
Our Client is a hugely well established business offering excellent numeration package and career development.
If the above opportunity is of interest and you feel you have the skills required please apply today.