An excellent opportunity has arisen for a Permanent Setter to work in a rewarding contract role based in the county Durham area. You will be working within a fast moving environment where you will gain fantastic experience with a major blue chip employer, If you are motivated and enjoy helping achieve business goals then this role will be suited to you.
- Complete the mandatory safety checks for tools, moulding machines, lifting equipment, robots and ancillary equipment
- You will be involved in all aspects of injection moulding tool changing and machine setting.
- You should be familiar with ancillary equipment; including mould heaters, hot runner controllers, hydraulic/pneumatic valve gate control systems (both sequential and cascade), and pad painting
- You will carry out general troubleshooting duties
- Experience of SMED and Kaizan would be a distinct advantage.
- Work as part of a team on a 3 shift rota
- Adhere to safe working practices for factory, plant and machinery.
- Support and contribute to scrap reduction and prevention.
- The successful candidate will work as part of a team.
- Ideally you will be trained to, and have passed, Moulding Technology/Standards of Performance Level 3 or equivalent.
- However, Level 1 or equivalent is a minimum requirement for the role.
- Experience of SMED and Kaizen would be a distinct advantage.
- With at least 5 years of Moulding Experience