Consumer Brand Influencer Manager - Part Time Temporary role
This long term temporary position to start ASAP is being offered as a 3 day per week part-time role up until the end of September 2018 working for a market leader based in the Maidenhead area.
Candidates with experience of working within 'Brand Influencer' marketing roles ESSENTIAL.
Within this role you will be responsible for overseeing the implementation of targeted marketing programmes to drive brand awareness through social media and Earned Media Value (EMV). The successful candidate will be a strong communicator with extensive experience of working directly with, and managing external influencer marketing programmes for FMCG consumer brands, as well as the ability to work in a fast-paced organization.
- Work closely with the Senior Digital Brand Manager, and specific marketing teams to identify and lead the influencer brand engagement from start to finish. This will include negotiation, contracting, and all general day-to-day management for the core influencer marketing programmes
- Identifying, managing and implementing marketing campaigns
- Help identify and implement both best practice and opportunities for scale across brands within the UK business
- Lead the creative approach to help the brands to stand out from the crowd with a proven can-do attitude and tenacity to deliver results
- Excellent communication skills to influence the influencers
- Background within 'Brand Influencer' marketing roles ESSENTIAL
- Demonstrable experience in communication with a focus on managing external communications programmes
- Experience developing and executing social influencer marketing campaigns
- Experience and a record of success building strong relationships with influencers
- Proven ability to develop successful working relationships
- Exceptional writing and communication skills· Experience dealing with consumer publications, trade and social media as well as online influencers
- Background managing large budgets
- Ability to manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to identify potential brand emerging industry trends and develop proactive marketing strategies
Please note that we will only contact those candidates that we assess as suitable for the positions we have currently available based on their experience, training and skills that they identify. If you do not hear from us within 5 working days from your registration, please accept our apologies but we are unable to help you on this occasion.
Bucks and Berks Recruitment is an equal opportunities employment agency and employment business that is serious about its compliance with legislation. Bucks and Berks is acting as an Employment Agency in relationship to this role (if the vacancy is for a permanent position) or is acting as a Recruitment Business in relationship to this role (if the role is for a temporary position).
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79194212