Accountant from an Umbrella Company
As the Accountant from an Umbrella company you will be part of a growing Accountancy department and will be responsible for a large portfolio of clients working as an individual and part of a team.
The client is a growing Umbrella company based in Central London.
As the Accountant from an Umbrella Company your duties will include:
- Preparing annual accounts
- Preparing Corporation Tax computations
- Dealing with accounts queries
- Interpreting accounts to clients if figures need explanation
- Processing final accounts
- Submitting annual accounts & CT600s to HMRC via iXBRL
- Contacting HMRC if a problem arises whilst reconciling VAT, PAYE/NICs etc.
- Personal Tax computations and support to clients
- Preparing personal self-assessment tax returns
- Dealing with tax queries and providing tax advice
As the Accountant from an Umbrella Company you will:
- Have worked for an Umbrella company before
- Have worked with UK Tax before
- Be studying an Accountancy qualification (AAT/CIMA/ACCA/ACA)
£30,000 - £40,000 + Benefits
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79177930