Technical Analyst - Hatfield - £14 - £17 per hour
We currently have a fantastic opportunity for experienced IT technical analysts in Hatfield working for a large IT service provider. This Technical Analyst role based in Hatfield is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about further enhancing their existing technical abilities, whilst expanding their skill set for diagnosing and resolving IT issues.
This role deals with performing a wide range of technical tasks to meet business and customer requests, within given SLA's and as such, great customer service is essential. The technical role based in Hatfield involves diagnosing technical issues across laptops and desktops and providing a technical solution. In addition to providing laptop and desktop support, you will be using information systems and applications, as well as more complex support systems on a regular basis.
Experience and Attributes:
- Strong technical understanding of laptops/desktops/programmes.
- Hands-on experience engineering Desktop/Laptop hardware.
- Server/Printer technical skills preferable.
- Ability to diagnose issues and provide technical solution.
- Experience working in IT user environment.
- Good time management skills and ability to meet SLA's.
- Exceptional customer service levels.
- Ability to report back to management when providing updates.
- Proactive nature and 'can-do' attitude.
Successful applicants should have proven experience in providing diagnosis and solution support. Applicants with a background in various IT systems, hardware, software and configuration are welcome. If you are interested in this role and would like to build your career with an industry leader, please contact Jessie at Hays on 0116 261 5046. Alternatively, please apply with an updated CV.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79189427