Graphics /Presentation Designer / Space Planner
Adapt (WM) UK Ltd. now have an exciting full time opportunity for an experienced Graphics/ Presentation Designer / Space Planner, to join their team in the Milton Keynes Offices, interpreting sales enquiries into high quality furniture layouts and renderings.
The successful candidate will need a good working knowledge of the Adobe Creative Suite; especially 3D Studio Max rendering software, and basic graphics skills. Experience of Space Planning, Office Layout Standards and Autodesk CAD software; AutoCAD and Inventor, would also be advantageous.
Adapt (WM) UK Ltd. is based in Milton Keynes, with spacious, modern premises, housing both sales offices and warehouse facilities. Adapt (WM) UK Ltd is part of a worldwide group of Companies, with manufacturing facilities in the U.S.A., China and the U.K., with Performance Centres/Showrooms, throughout the world.
About the company:
Adapt was originally formed with the ethos of bringing together an unparalleled range of standard ergonomic office solutions coupled with the ability to offer adaptive hardware to ensure those solutions integrate seamlessly with any office furniture or environment. However, with the ever increasing performance pressures placed on both workforce and management, Adapt has developed its range to encompass unrivalled sit-stand and panel based desking systems.
"Being aware of the modern office environment, the essential practicalities and the continued drive for increased productivity and comfort, Adapt has developed an uncompromising range of products and services to help enhance working life. "
- They will need to be a good communicator and good team player
- have the ability to liaise between sales and technical departments in various Adapt locations
- Highly self-motivated,
- Have a great eye for detail
- To be able to be self-critical and review their own work objectively for both quality and accuracy.
- quick learner and someone looking for a new challenge
Why work for Us?
- 21 Days holiday + 8 statutory days off
- 37.5 hour week, Monday to Friday
- Government pension scheme auto-enrolment
- Private health scheme after 12 months employment
- Lovely working environment with very friendly people
Please send your C.V., with a covering letter and salary expectations to: Mrs Pauline McKay, Human Resource Manager