PR & Content Writing Apprentice - 05235
Did you know, Social media is viewed as the second-most effective digital marketing tactic for customer retention purposes, behind only email?
Baltic Training and May Green Marketing Limited are thrilled to be recruiting for a Digital Marketing and social media Apprentice to join their team in Newton Aycliffe. Established for over 25 years May Green Marketing Limited offer marketing solutions to businesses throughout the UK. Specialising in Branding, Digital campaigns and social media management. They are now looking for someone with knowledge of digital marketing and social media to join their team.
"Tell me and I forget. Teach me and I remember. Involve me and I learn." Apprenticeships are built around this principle. Not only do our apprentices learn faster and earn money at the same time, they gain invaluable workplace experience. When it comes to apprenticeships, research shows that apprentices can earn up to £4,000 more per year than their peers. Alongside this, all apprentices are entitled to other benefits such as pension and national insurance contributions, and also paid holiday entitlement. If you are ready to earn more, you are ready to start an apprenticeship with Baltic Training.
As part of the sales and marketing team you will be mentored and trained to carry out the following duties:
- Social Media Content & Updating of Social Media Accounts
- Creative Content Writing - including social media, blogs and website content
- updating regular PR articles, including distribution and follow up.
- Undertake thorough research for social media, blog and content projects
- Assist with the creation of Newsletters
- Newsletter content copy
- Update website content
- Assist with client Marketing projects
Training to be provided:
Advanced Apprenticeship in Digital Marketing - Level 3
- Principles of Coding
- Principles of Online and Offline Marketing Theory
- Digital Marketing Business Principles
- CIW Social Media Strategist
- Functional Skills; Maths and English Level 2
Skills and qualifications required:
- Good communication skills
- Excellent use of English Language
- Keen eye for detail
- The ability to use your own initiative
- Good time keeping skills
- Familiar with social media platforms
- Working within deadlines
- Prioritising work load
- Experience using Social media platforms
- Competent in using Microsoft Office, including Word, Outlook, Excel & Powerpoint
- Excellent time management skills
- At least 5 GCSEs (A-C) or equivalent/predicted
The future is bright:
Upon completion of the programme, there are real progression opportunities available. Along with your employer, you may decide to progress onto our level 4 programme and take your training even further.
Salary, hours and benefits:
- £131.00 Per Week
- Monday - Friday 37.5HRS per week
Location and travel:
This role is located in Newton Aycliffe Industrial Estate and is accessible via public transport.
About Baltic Training:
Baltic Training are the only apprentice and training provider that offer a completely tech-focused, tech driven training solution. We know there are dynamic, eager, young people out there. Young people who love this fast moving world, just as much as we do. They just need to transform that passion into the skills that employers need. So that's exactly what we help them to do.
If this sounds like the role for you, get in touch! When we receive your application, the talent scout for your area will be in touch to guide you through the next stage of the application process.
Good luck and we hope to hear from you soon!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79175672