Teaching Assistant Job - East London - 60-75 per day - Mainstream Secondary School
Teaching Assistant Graduate Job Secondary School East London
Graduate Teaching Assistants Secondary Schools
I am currently working with Secondary mainstream schools who are seeking enthusiastic and energetic SEN Teaching Assistants for long term full time contracts and Day to Day assignments
Are you a recent Graduate passionate about advancement?
Are you confident and keen to pursue a career within Education?
Would you be willing to assist students who require one to one support in the classroom?
Would you like to join high achieving London Secondary and Schools as a Teaching Assistant as a one to one mentor, helping students with SEN?
Are you a Graduate who is passionate to provide support as a Teaching Assistant ahead of pursuing a career as a Teacher?
* Classroom support and intervention support for pupils with SEN.
* Mainstream London Secondary Schools Require one to one teaching assistant / support
* Teaching Assistant- Child related experience preferred
* Be confident and driven to work within a Secondary School providing support both in and out of class on a 1:1/ small group basis.
* Immediate start and Long term Roles
* Earn between £60 - £75 per day, 5 days per week
The departments are centrally involved in giving support to students with ADHD and possibly some support to pupils with various other learning difficulties, including Autism and aspects of Challenging Behaviour. You may be required to occasionally work in small groups and One to One in some cases. Much care is given to identifying and diagnosing the needs of the children with special difficulties in order to support them appropriately.
The Teaching Assistants must be confident and maintain their enthusiasm throughout the School day encouraging the pupils to learn and focus in and out of class.