Technical Consultant/Paraplanner - Base £32k - £40k Package - New
Our client is a national IFA and wealth manager who have been recognised by a number of industry awards. They tailor their services to clients with different levels of wealth throughout the UK and believe in building long term relationships with clients based on trust and high levels of service.
Due to substantial growth our client is looking to recruit an additional paraplanner/technical consultant to support the business.
Job summary & Key responsibilities:
- Discuss client objectives with the Adviser during debrief. Identify any shortfalls in client information and discuss with the Adviser
- Request and review all necessary information and undertake financial analysis to produce financial reports for discussion with the Adviser. Undertake research to identify suitable solutions to meet the client’s needs. Request and obtain information/comparisons for analysis by the Adviser. Consider current and future allocation of assets for investment strategy with regard to client risk profile.
- Check all compliance paperwork and internal sign off documents are present.
- Prepare draft recommendation reports to be discussed and signed off by the Adviser. Ensure any recommendations detailed in a report are in line with any internal guidance/procedures.
- Request and obtain application forms and other associated paperwork.
- Submit paperwork when advice taken up in accordance with Company procedures. Ensure all paperwork is in order.
- Ensure appropriate data is accurately recorded on Company back-office system(s) and updated in line with Company procedures.
- Undertake annual reviews, where appropriate.
- On-going servicing of clients as and when required.
- Understand, follow and demonstrate compliance with all relevant internal and external rules, regulations and procedures that apply to the conduct of the business. Follow principles and rules of the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA) and the internal requirements set out in the Compliance Manual, local and Group Compliance and Risk policies.
- To ensure adherence to Department’s and Company procedures and Department’s Key Performance Indicators (KPIs).
- Regulated Diploma in Financial Planning or equivalent
- Good team player
This is an organisation that will provide fantastic support for your career development. Please apply to Richard Harding at Resource Matters.