OVERVIEW: MANAGEMENT TRAINER
Are you an experienced Management Trainer who enjoys teaching/classroom delivery and looking for the opportunity to join an exciting multinational organisation?
Covering the West Midlands and working from home, you will be delivering short course training qualifications in a corporate environment, on-site with employers. Typical classroom numbers are between 10 - 15 learners.
We are looking for trainers who are experienced both occupationally and within a teaching/training position in subject areas such as Team Leading, Management, Customer Services, Business Admin (up to Level 5).
It is essential you have experience delivering Management Level 5 qualifications to be considered for this position.
A full UK driving license is essential for this role.
ESSENTIAL EXPERIENCE: MANAGEMENT TRAINER
- Minimum 2 years' relevant occupational experience in a Team Leading / Managerial position
- Previous experience working as a work based learning assessor / Trainer (delivering training up to and including Level 5)
- Previous experience assessing apprenticeships in Management, Team Leading, Customer Service and Business Admin, including Functional Skills
QUALIFICATIONS & COMPETENCIES: MANAGEMENT TRAINER
- Teaching Qualification (PTLLS, CTLLS, DTLLS, PGCE, CertEd or equivalent)
- Assessor Qualification (A1, TAQA, CAVA or equivalent)
- Management or Team Leading qualification
- Ability to manage own time/diary
- Full UK Driving License and use of own vehicle
SALARY/BENEFITS: MANAGEMENT TRAINER
- £27k-£30k starting salary
- £2.5k annual car allowance (paid monthly)
- Mileage expenses
- Flexible working environment
- Laptop, mobile phone and tablet all provided
- Excellent benefits and opportunity for personal development with further qualifications
Please Note: Oakmoor Recruitment receive a high number of applications and are not always able to respond to unsuccessful candidates. If you have not been contacted within 7 days, then unfortunately your application has been unsuccessful. Thank you for your interest and we will keep your details on file for any future suitable vacancies. All applications must be eligible to work in the UK.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79192674