M&A Executive (Corporate Finance)
Executive - M&A - Southampton
We provide integrated advice and solutions to help businesses navigate a changing world. Our clients are Britain’s economic engine - ambitious, entrepreneurially-spirited and high growth businesses that fuel the economy.
We share our clients’ ambitions and their entrepreneurial mind-set. We have the right combination of global reach, integrity and expertise to help them succeed.
We operate in 18 offices across the UK, employing 3,500 people offering tax, audit and assurance, and a range of advisory services.
- As an Executive, you will be required to use your previous experience and work closely with, and support, senior members within the team and assist in the timely delivery of projects.
- You will gain an understanding and experience in the field of corporate finance for both buy-side and sell-side work including private equity and fund raising structures.
- Our client base includes public and private companies, owner-managed businesses and private equity houses. You will also develop knowledge of different sectors.
- Work as part of the M&A team advising on both buy-side and sell-side projects.
- Prepare reports, information memoranda and documents using Word and PowerPoint.
- Prepare detailed financial models using Excel involving a range of transaction structures.
- Deliver high quality working papers and reports to specified deadlines.
- Support sales and marketing activities.
- Perform research on specified companies and sectors through accessing industry databases and public information sources.
- Seek and take action on feedback.
- ACA/ACCA qualified (or equivalent), or relevant work experience.
- Enthusiasm for working in a fast paced and dynamic environment with an ability to grapple and understand business issues quickly.
- Appetite for varied project work and a desire to contribute to highly successful M&A team.
- Good knowledge of MS Office, in particular Word and Excel and PowerPoint.