Awards Executive - International Media Festival Temp to Perm
Handle Recruitment is seeking a bright and creative individual who is keen to kick start their career in the media industry! In this position you will join an award winning team to develop and grow an international media festival portfolio.
This position is initially temporary, but will go permanent and offer long term development opportunities dependant on a strong performance.
As the Awards Executive your responsibilities will include:
- Helping grow the number of entries and revenue to each awards show
- Collaborating with the marketing team to give updates on judges, categories, shortlists and winners to promote the awards, also social media strategies
- Working with the Head of Awards to build relationships with key contacts at companies who should be engaging with entries and/or providing judges
- Actively identifying and engaging new companies globally through extensive research
- Managing shortlist and winner announcements, and all post-awards follow up and congratulations
- Adhering to deadlines and project management
- Ensuring smooth running at all events
- International travel to events or key meetings as required
To be successful in this role you will have:
- Experience working for an international b2b brand, media/or awards experience
- Confidence liaising with C-Level clients and strong communication skills
- Ambition and self motivation, ability to work to deadlines
- Additional language skills (beneficial)
- Availability to start immediately or on short notice
If this role is of interest to you please get in touch and apply now!
PLEASE NOTE: Due to the high volume of applications we receive we are unable to respond to everyone. If you have not heard from us within 5 working days of sending your CV then unfortunately you have not been shortlisted for the position you have applied for.