Legal Administrator/Customer Service assistant
Location: Leeds City Centre
Hours: Monday - Friday 9am - 5.30 (some flexibility)
Are you stuck in the hospitality or retail sector and looking for a move into a progressive career?
Are you in a dead end admin role with no career prospects?
If either of these sound like you then keep reading!!
I am currently recruiting for a legal customer service assistant for a rapidly growing and developing company in the Leeds city centre. They are currently looking to recruit Administrators (can be entry level) and Customer Service Assistants to join their thriving business.
The company are keen on training and development and are looking for bright, enthusiastic individuals with admin experience along with great customer service skills to join their team and prove their worth in order to set down the foundations for a long term career.
Duties and Responsibilities:
* Telephone liaison with the client, borrowers and other external institutions
* Work towards the achievement of monthly completions targets whilst maintaining high quality standards.
* Where possible, identify process improvements.
* Identify and take ownership of potential problems, reporting the problem to your Team Leader.
* Ensure that all inbound and outbound correspondence, telephone calls, faxes and emails are dealt with in line with the agreed service standards and to a highly professional level.
* Update of case manager computer systems.
* Correctly interpret redemption statements and search results.
* Date-set of files
* Drafting letters and correspondence
* Bonus scheme (some top performers earn £1,500 on top of their salary!)
* 28 days holiday (including bank holidays)
* 30 minute Early Finish and Free Drinks Social Event on the last Friday of each month (subject to hitting target)
* Dress Down day every Friday
* Sponsorship of Further Education such as CLC
* Proven track record of internal promotion
Search is an equal opportunities recruiter and we welcome applications from all suitably skilled or qualified applicants, regardless of their race, sex, disability, religion/beliefs, sexual orientation or age.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79196497