Audit and Accounts Senior
A growing practice around Birmingham are looking to suppor their growing client base by taking on a driven Audit & Accounts Senior.
Due to signifant growth this position can offer genuine opportunity to progress into a role as a Manager over a short period of time. You will be exposed to larger, more complex clients and workload as you progress, culminating in progressing towards practice management, workflow planning and client management.
Furthermore, you will enjoy a varied role giving you exposure to audit, accounts prep, tax and management accounts in a supportive and successful firm.
- Have already gained some good varied experience from another firm of accountants, with experience of audit, accounts preparation and tax
- Be a recently ACCA or ACA qualified accountant (though finalist level applicants will also be considered)
- Have an ambitious attitude, and be keen to progress your career towards a more senior role in a great practice
- Enjoy the opportunity of working in a flourishing firm that can offer you progressively more interesting, testing and challenging work to help develop your skills and progress your career
- Gain varied experience from a wide selection of clients in a friendly, structured and supportive accountancy firm
- Have a great opportunity to progress towards becoming a manager in this growing firm, supporting the partners in the day-to-day management and running of the office