Teacher of Art & Design
Department: Community Services
Closing Date:Friday 12th January 2018
Argyll and Bute Council are looking to recruit apermanent Teacher of Art & Design for 35 hours per week at Oban High School.
Any applicant, who is not currently registered with the General Teaching Council for Scotland (GTCS), should include evidence of a pending application with this regulatory body with their application.
Subject to the policies of the school and the education authority, the duties of teachers, promoted and unpromoted, are to perform such tasks as the Head Teacher shall direct, having reasonable regard to overall teacher workload related to the main job activities.
Applicants should note that:-
- This post is suitable for job share.
- The Rehabilitation of Offenders Act 1974 (Exclusions and Exceptions) (Scotland) Order 2013, as amended, applies to this post.
- This post requires Protection of Vulnerable Groups (PVG) Membership in relation to working with children.
How to Apply:-
- For information relating to the duties and the requirements of this post, please contact Mr Sam Martin, Principal Teacher of Expressive Arts on 01631 564231.
- If you are experiencing difficulty applying online and require assistance, please contact a member of the HR and Recruitment Team at or telephone on 01546 604334, quoting the post reference ARB02657 / CME01850.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79172998