UX Designer - Lifestyle eCommerce
UX Designer - Lifestyle eCommerce - £55,000 - London
This eCommerce start up has raised over £20million in investment in the past 12 months and have entered the market aggressively and with no intention of slowing down.
They have a unique product which brings a risk free shopping experience to the marketplace. Established in the UK and European market, they are looking to grow further afield.
This role is for a UX Designer to join their growing Product Team. Design is core to the culture of their company and they want to deliver on a promise to offer unparalleled simplicity and customer experience.
They are looking for someone who lives for improving products through clever and beautiful design.
In return you will have access to a great, cool and sociable office environment with a free to use open kitchen featuring an unlimited supply of chocolate from a vending machine, fully stocked fridges, free breakfast, fruit, snacks, wine and craft beer on tap plus so much more.
- You’ll take ownership of features and work with their Product team to create user flows and wireframe out ideas, then help implement them into intuitive user experiences
- You’ll use a mix of research, personas, flows, user stories, sketching, wire-framing, prototypes etc. Anything to define and test our assumptions.
- You’re obsessed with conversion rates. A self-motivated, self-starter with a true passion for UX and its commercial impact.
- You’ll help us understand the customer better by using any and all qualitative and quantitative methods necessary (surveys, interviews, heat-maps, recordings, data insights etc)
- You will be a creative thinker who can envision how customers experience our site - and then bring that vision to life across all our digital platforms.
- You’ll ensure our branding is consistent across all touchpoints
- You’ll work harmoniously alongside the in-house Design, Marketing, eCommerce and Product teams - you’ll help make the site an incredible, high-converting, retail dream.
- 4+ years of experience designing user interfaces and interactions for web and mobile applications
- Track record of improving site conversion rates, specifically in ecommerce
- Passionate about the whole design process, from technical architecture to user psychology, A/B testing, UX best practices to beautiful UI
- Experience using analytics data to inform design decisions
- Results-driven, able to initiate and lead projects; work autonomously and multi-task in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Ability to thoughtfully rationalize your design decisions taking into account technical limitations and business priorities
- Strong portfolio in layout design, specifically in ecommerce
- Knowledge of front-end coding (HTML, CSS, JS, ReactJS)
You can apply for this role now by sending us your CV or by calling us now!
Global Senior Business Manager
We recruit for a variety of opportunities in Digital so feel free to get in touch with us to find out how we can help you. You can learn more about me by looking me up on LinkedIn. Search for Darren Rapp