Commercial Accountant - Part Qualified/Newly Qualified
T2M Resourcing are recruiting a Commercial Accountant - Part Qualified for a major international FMCG business based near Solihull. This is a great opportunity for a newly qualified or part qualified accountant to develop and learn within a motivated and forward-thinking team in a fast-moving business environment.
As Commercial Accountant you will collaborate cross functionally to develop and execute reporting, analysis and partnering roles as part of the strategic plan that delivers against our brand and customer commercial strategies.
As Commercial Accountant key responsibilities will include:
- Business reporting including; presentation of updates, monthly reporting, strategic customer reporting.
- Business analysis including; net price comparisons and brand group margin comparisons.
- Audit claim support including; working with sales controller to settle claims and maintaining reporting.
- System hosting (NOVO) including; master data maintenance, monthly data refreshing and development of the tool.
- Business partnering including; controller for specific accounts and controller for specific categories.
- Financial accounting including; both accounts receivable and payable and back-up.
What we’re looking for:
- ACCA or CIMA or Part Qualified
- Strong communication, analytical and problem-solving skills
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Team player
What’s in it for you?
- Competitive Salary circa £27,000 to £30,000
- Contributory Pension
- Subsidised Restaurant
- Staff Shop Discount
- The opportunity for career progression.
- Great place to work, modern working environment.