Sales Support Co-ordinator
Our prestigious client is recruiting for an experienced and driven individual, to join their team on a permanent basis. This position comes with great benefits including a competitive salary, bonus scheme, generous pension, private healthcare plus additional benefits. They are based in a very pleasant location with modern facilities and on-site parking.
- Working hours are 8.30 am to 4.45 pm, Monday to Friday.
- Ideally candidates will have experience in a similar role within the financial services industry or in a customer-facing support role.
- Competitive basic salary plus finance company benefits.
- Benefits include discretionary bonus scheme, employee loan scheme, healthcare scheme and generous pension scheme.
- Own transport is essential.
- Administration and data input.
- Maintaining up-to-date, accurate computerised records and databases using bespoke programs.
- Co-ordinating administration for new business proposals, which involves daily interaction with the company’s sales and credit teams.
- Co-ordinating administration and requests for stock.
- Providing support to the sales team.
- Processing new business transactions in accordance with company policy and governance rules.
Education & Skill Requirements:
- Good administration skills.
- Accurate data inputting skills and use of Microsoft programs.
- Previous experience of working to strict processes and governance eg Anti-Money Laundering, Data Protection etc is preferred but full training will be provided.
- 5 GCEs (or equivalent) grade C or above, including Maths and English and 2 A levels (or equivalent) at grade C or above, preferred.
- Good team worker as well as self-motivated with the ability to manage own workload.
- Confident telephone manner, good communicator at all levels.
- Accurate, thorough, good attention to detail.
- Honesty and integrity.
- Enthusiastic, hard working.
- Ability to work under pressure and accurately during peaks of workload.
- Willingness to achieve competency in all processes within the Sales Support function.
Apply with salary expectations