Digital Campaign Executive
Our client has an exciting opportunity for a Digital Campaign Executive to join the team based in Pembridge, Herefordshire. You will work on a full time permanent basis and will receive a highly competitive salary of £24,000 to £28,000 + benefits.
Our client is a market leading manufacturer of premium and high performance rigid insulation products and insulated systems for building fabric and building services applications. Manufacturing excellence, first class customer service and unrivalled expertise in meeting the needs of the market are just some of the many strengths our client offers.
Our client is now looking to recruit a Digital Campaign Executive who will be responsible for the day-to-day management of the companies online offering to the market and internal stakeholders. This role is to help drive the company towards becoming a more digitally focused company and will require building relationships across all levels of the company, on both day-to-day activities and leading on more strategic, company, Divisional or Group-wide projects.
Responsibilities of a Digital Campaign Executive include:
- Managing all of the companies online channels, including social media (mainly Twitter, LinkedIn, Facebook and YouTube) and websites,
- Thinking of new ways to improve, and engage with the business, discovering new stories to share on social media
- Monitoring brand mentions across the web and social media responding to any customer comments.
As a Digital Campaign Executive you will also:
- Create SEO-optimised copy for a range of platforms, and ensure projects are completed on time and to budget
- Liaise with the external PR agency to help distribute PR and news across the web
- Support campaign managers and other internal stakeholders with all digital activities
- Propose, create, project-manage and bug-fix ad-hoc digital incentives and projects, and use Google Analytics to track and analyse elements of the website
- Report on key metrics and KPIs
The successful Digital Campaign Executive will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong working knowledge of the key concepts of digital marketing and the main channels, techniques, measurement and analytics tools
- Ability to conduct SEO analysis and setting up and maintaining email and PPC campaigns
- Advanced level skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Powerpoint
- Ability to work with a CMS and database driven websites.
If you feel you are the right candidate for the role as a Digital Campaign Executive then please click ‘apply’ now!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79189877