Digital Marketing Executive
Our client is a fast growing digital business.
Established less than 3 years ago, the company has rapidly expanded.
They are now seeking an ambitious Digital Marketing Executive to add to its growing marketing team.
Working with the Chief Marketing Officer and Campaign Managers, you will be responsible for researching, planning and executing a range of innovative online marketing campaigns and promotions and following them up with detailed campaign analysis and reporting.
The role provides an excellent opportunity to work in a dynamic, collaborative start-up environment, with room to grow as the company expands into new channels and services.
Role & Responsibilities:
- Research, plan and execute digital marketing campaigns across a range of channels including but not limited to affiliates, natural and paid search, social media, and email.
- Manage campaign data and follow up with detailed analysis and reporting, whilst measuring ROI and the effectiveness of marketing campaigns. Optimise future campaigns based on those findings for improved performance.
- Generate traffic, new leads and sales by effectively targeting customer segments with relevant messaging.
- Improve conversion rates by, for example, improving marketing automation, use of best practice, analysing user journeys and feedback.
- Understanding the client strategy to ensure that all the information and recommendations necessary to begin the campaign have been made and agreed with the client as well as understanding the testing objectives for each campaign.
- Other responsibilities will include, carrying out market research and competitor analysis reporting, uploading data into a CRM system, as well as building effective relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Strong commercial and financial acumen.
- Strong analytical skills, with experience of running, managing, analysing and reporting as well as overseeing budget, metrics, marketing spend ROI and results on a day to day basis.
- Confident working with numbers and using Microsoft Excel.
- Previous experience of running Digital Marketing campaigns, including but not limited to; affiliate, paid search, SEO, email, display as well as having an excellent understanding of Google Analytics.
- Comfortable using content management systems and data tracking software.
- Excellent communication skills, confident in communicating face to face, via telephone and in writing as well as working comfortably with clients, company directors and senior members of staff.
- Experience of operating within tight deadlines, delivering results to plan and multi-tasking.