PRODUCT MANAGER - B2B CLIENT TOOLING
Ticketmaster is seeking an extremely talented product manager to build our next-gen of business-to-business tooling and to expand the capabilities of the existing B2B tooling in order to support short term business ambitions. The tooling platform allows clients to quickly create, configure, and manage the various aspects of events, inventory and other other ticketing concepts like promotions, pricing, fulfilment, sales through various channels, and many more allowing our clients to maximize revenue and ticket sales in an easy and intuitive manner. The Client Tooling Product teams is continually aiming at providing delighting solutions to the venues, promoters, artists and to our fans.
The ideal candidate is comfortable working with clients, engineers, and business stakeholders. He or she is both analytical and creative and has experience and passion building vision and roadmaps.
WHAT YOU WILL BE DOING
- Manage change and promote the continuous improvement of our products and processes
- Delight our clients and deliver beyond their expectations
- Be an expert in business-to-business tools for ticketing by understanding clients’ need and processes
- Define projects and create long and short-term development roadmaps and migration plans that optimize business value and development efficiency
- Write detailed business and functional requirements, and operational processes for each project
- Work with the engineering team, communicating requirements and ensuring all product development meets the goals of the project and overall strategic goals
- Be hands on within the project team on a day-to-day basis, continually inspecting and shaping the backlog in response to the changing business landscape or technical discoveries
- Work with operational and marketing teams to ensure successful product rollouts and client adoption
- Partner with product mangers in other verticals to coordinate the release of new features and solicit input on new features and optimizations
- Proven experience with the full life cycle of software delivery product in software product management or product development role
- Excellent written and oral communication skills with the ability to clearly and succinctly explain complex ideas and processes
- Experience and comfort talking to customers to solicit and understand needs, gaps, and pain points
- Experience working in an Agile development environment with a strong understanding of the role of the product owner
- Ability to learn new information quickly and thoroughly including ability to understand the components of a technical architecture and how they fit together
- Organizational skills with the ability to manage the successful execution of concurrent priorities
- BS or equivalent degree required; Advanced Degree in computer science, business, or design preferred (by not required)
- Ticketing, tooling, or live event experience is a plus
- Communicate clearly and transparently, orally or in writing
- Work collaboratively on projects with technical and non-technical colleagues.
How to apply:
If your skills and experiences match that of this job description apply here today with a current CV including full employment and education information.
All roles at Live Nation Entertainment are subject to full background screening.
Please note due to high volume of applications for our roles we reserve the right to close all vacancies earlier than the advertised date without notice. To avoid disappointment please apply as soon as possible.