Customer Experience Undergraduate Placement
Undergraduate On track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Business Studies and/or Marketing related courses - Customer Experience 12 Month Placement Scheme – Apply now for July Start.
Our client is the only car manufacturer to have consistently produced cars in the UK for over one hundred years. Whilst their roots in the early days of automotive development give them plenty to celebrate, their success has always been founded on their forward thinking philosophy and drive for excellence.
A job with them could not only provide a sustainable career, but an opportunity for you to develop your skills amongst forward-thinking technology and people. Our client is not only a leading brand in the automotive industry but is also known and awarded as one of Britain’s top employers.
Their Undergraduate Placement Programme
Our client’s Undergraduate Placement Programme is a 12 month scheme for university students to gain hands-on experience with an industry leading company.
Choosing our client Motors for your industrial placement will open up lots of opportunities. They offer a wide range of training in skills that are both technical and transferrable. Furthermore, our client also offers undergraduates real roles & responsibilities where they learn and develop life & work skills.
You’ll have the chance to work on projects within your support area, find out how a leading organisation works, and get involved with the local community through their undergraduate community projects.
Under the Customer Experience Undergraduate scheme, you will be deployed to a specific role within the Customer Experience team where your focus can vary from liaising with the marketing department to delivering creative design work, collaborating cross-functionally across the business to identify new opportunities and feature enhancements to continuously optimise platforms, supporting CCPs assigned to Customer Experience to helping develop and manage a Voice of Customer dashboard that can track the key metrics and its impact.
What THEY are LOOKING for?
A successful candidate for this role should have the following:
- On track to achieve a 2.1 degree or above in a relevant Business Studies and/or Marketing related courses
- Good numeracy skills and ability to analyse data and trends
- Strong drive to learn and succeed, shows flexibility and willingness to learn
- Creative mind and excellent communication skills
- An awareness of digital technology would be an advantage, but not required
What are the NEXT STEPS?
- Send your CV and Cover letter
- If you meet the requirements, you will then complete an Online Test
- If successful, they will schedule you for a phone interview and invite you in for an Assessment Centre
- Their Assessment Centres will take place from Dec 2017- March 2018
- Start Date for all successful students will be on 2nd July 2018
Apply as EARLY as possible to avoid disappointment!
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190287