Due to an internal promotion, a new role has arisen at a very reputable and established company as a Settlements Administrator.
The main focus of the role is to To be a point of contact for all aspects of settlement. Assisting clients and associates with any settlement related issues. To become a key supportive player in all of the above and to actively provide cover when required.
- Crest, residual, Funds & Overseas Settlements
- Legal documentation and probate processing
- Monitor firms outstanding open bought and sold positions
- Liaison with Company Registrars and Market Makers
- Processing of physical bought and sold Transfers
- Creating TT/BACS payments
- General filing and administrative duties
In order to be considered for the role, suitable applicants must possess the following:
- Previous experience of working in a retail stockbroking environment
- Minimum 2 years Knowledge of Settlements
- PC Literate all Microsoft Office applications
- Good communication
- Accuracy and Numeracy
Apply today for further information!