* International Charity specialising in helping people with longstanding health conditions progress in to meaningful and sustainable employment
* Exciting opportunity to work with a voluntary caseload of individuals who wish to be supported to find employment in the Falkirk and Fife areas
* People who are driven to achieve results for their customers by providing energetic, individual support and liaising with local employers to secure suitable jobs are encouraged to apply
Who are we?
Our client is a progressive charity on an exciting journey to help five times more people over the next five years. For over 30 years they have supported disabled and disadvantaged people to make positive changes to their lives through training and employment, and their ambitious plans need the right people to help us transform many more lives, in many more ways.
What we do is exciting, fulfilling and diverse and it’s about to get even better. As well as employment services, they work with kids in schools, help offenders in prisons, and empower people to take part in activities that many of us would take for granted.
Working with them gives you far more benefits than a standard package; it gives you the chance to help turn someone’s life around.
What we need?
We need an Adviser to support people to change their lives positively through finding sustainable employment.
You will strive to make an impact by looking for new and innovative ways to motivate people who are disadvantaged in the job market. You will deploy out-of-the box thinking to provide personalised support to help clients take control over their lives.
To stand-out you need to champion and embrace change, balance the empathy of a charitable heart with a commercial edge, and be willing to learn and collaborate with others.
Are you right for the job?
- Do you have experience of helping turn around the lives of people through training and/or employment?
- Do you thrive in an environment that encourages you to find new ways to help people?
- Do you have a strong track record of achieving targets?
- Do you motivate people, work well in a team and stay focused under pressure?
This role is based in Falkirk, but you will visit employers and clients so access to a car and a full driving licence are essential
This position is subject to an enhanced CRB check at the point of offer
This role is offered on a six-month fixed term contract initially