Systems / IT Manager
This is a great opportunity to join a global manufacturing group as Systems Manager for its’ European operations. Based in the West Midlands with the opportunity to travel to other UK and overseas plants (France and Belgium) you will provide IT / Systems support to c400 staff for the group’s ERP, MRP, CRM and Windows based operating systems.
Reporting to the Development / Projects Director and Head of Finance your will responsibilities will include the following:
- Provide expert support and knowledge on systems related issues for European operations
- Identify systems enhancements
- Work with teams on systems related projects
- Ensure support tickets are logged with updated and corrected processes and procedures communicated
- Perform business process reviews to identify operation issues / challenges and implement systems changes to resolve
- Deliver systems training to users
To be successful in this role the successful candidate will possess the following skills, experience and attributes:
- Strong understanding of Windows and Linux operating systems
- Good knowledge of SQL 2008 / 2012 including query language
- Experience of utilising and developing ERP, MRO and CRM systems
- The ability to perform programming and train users Including C# & VB
- Prior experience of project management
- Ideally experienced in the use of Epicor and Infor Mapics
The candidate will have a pro-active customer focused approach and thrive in an environment where they are required to meet deadlines and work in a flexible manner to ensure a first systems support.
The successful applicant will enjoy a competitive salary and benefits package together with ongoing career and personal development within this highly successful company. To apply please forward you CV together with details of your current salary and notice period. This is a permanent position open to candidates who are eligible to work in the UK on a full time permanent basis.