Employee Benefits Administrator
My Client is currently looking for an experienced Employee Benefits Administrator to join their team in Preston.
- Administration of existing Group Risk Schemes
- Dealing with Annual Renewals and finalisation of scheme accounts
- Conducting market reviews to obtain best terms for clients
- Liaison with Insurers to ensure delivery of data, renewal terms and review quotes within appropriate timescales
- Setting up of new Group Risk Schemes after research finalised
- Preparation of paperwork for clients
- Setting up of new Group Pension and Workplace Pension Schemes
- Dealing with transfers of existing arrangements into Group Pension Schemes
- Dealing with a range of member activities including joiners, leavers, retirements and changes to contribution levels etc.
- Assisting clients with day to day scheme administration
- Ensuring that 1st Software (Adviser Office) is kept up to date and accurate
- Dealing with calls from Employers and Scheme members
- Dealing with ongoing member queries, escalating to Consultant team if appropriate
- Booking appointments and scheduling meetings
- Ensuring documentation is fully prepared, pre and post advice
- Liaising with other departments such as payroll in respect of mutual clients
Experience of employee benefits is essential
Please visit the IDEX Consulting Ltd website for further opportunities. If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail within 2 working days of receiving your application. If your application is unsuccessful, the information supplied may still be retained for use in connection with future vacancies. Due to the overwhelming application response we receive through various sources, should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.