Tax Senior - Independent Firm of Accountants
This is a generalist Tax role with a 2-partner firm. You will have worked within an accountancy firm on behalf of a range of sole traders, Ltd Companies and Partnerships.
- Advise clients on tax issues and tax planning opportunities covering corporate tax, personal tax and other related tax issues (such as IHT, CGT etc.)
- Complete tax calculations
- Prepare, review and submit tax returns
- Assist junior staff members and advise internal colleagues on aspects of taxation
- Maintain direct contact with clients to build good client relationships and liaise with HMRC, legal and professional services organisation
You will need:
- Previous experience within Professional Practice accounting
- Relevant accounting qualifications are an advantage
- To take pride in your work and its accuracy.
- To enjoy client interaction and resolving queries.
- To be able to identify opportunities to develop the accounts and highlight any efficiencies that can be made.
You should be dedicated to a career within Professional Practice with a clear idea of the position that you would like to work in or the position that you are aiming to develop towards. Whether you are looking for a change in environment or the next step in your career, we are interested in speaking with you.
Remuneration will be commensurate with your level of experience and qualification. Comprehensive support and training will be available, where required.
Rekroot (UK) ltd is a specialist recruitment business operating in the Professional Practice Accounting sector and I cannot consider applicants without experience of such. Please contact me to discuss the full range of roles available with accountancy firms in your area.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79179556