Help Desk Technician (1st line support)
Our client requires a really personable service desk technician who is keen to get stuck in and progress their career. This is a great opportunity to gain exposure to numerous top of the range technologies and work for a company who will train you. This is a business to business sector role and as the face of the company, you will be required to work both on site for clients and remotely at HQ. Own car will be essential to fulfil the job role requirements.
To be technically eligible for this role you must have worked with Windows Server, Active Directory and Office 365. You are required to have exposure/knowledge with TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP and VMware. It would also be really beneficial if you have worked with RES. Windows Server - Office 365 - Exchange - VMware - TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP - RES - Active Directory - Cisco.
Key Skills Required:
- Windows Server
- Active Directory
- Exchange/Office 365
- TCP/IP, DNS/DHCP
- Possess a willingness to learn and co-operate as part of a team
- Have confidence working in a busy often hectic environment
- Excellent telephone manner is required along with friendly customer service skills
- Attention to detail
- A logical approach to problem solving coupled with common sense
- Good communication, literacy and organisational skills
- Punctuality, staff must be ready to work by their start time and willing to be flexible with their working arrangements
We endeavour to respond to all applications; however, due to the large volume this isn’t always possible. If you haven't heard from us within seven days, please assume you have not been successful for this particular role. Thank you for your interest and please continue to look at our website for future opportunities.