Senior Project Manager
My Public sector client, a University Health Board based in Wales, are now looking for a Senior Project Manager on an interim basis.
Under the direction of the Director of Nursing and working with the Heads of Nursing/Midwifery and Directorate Managers.
- To create a weekly dashboard to report nursing establishment performance on a balanced scorecard basis
- Identify core performance metrics, source data and reporting to support weekly reports at Ward/departmental level covering vacancies, sick leave, maternity leave and back fill and the consequential use of agency, bank overtime and additional hours.
- Consider the inclusion of metrics to support monitoring of agency performance e.g. nurses not turning up
- Incorporate some quality metrics to measure non financial performance of wards e.g. falls, hospital acquired pressure ulcers, complaints etc.
- Report on funded establishments compared to actual staff in post.
- Support a review of the nurse bank - its effectiveness and reporting processes.
- Develop a review of the roles of Specialist/Advanced Nurses across the HB...
- Consider outcomes from previous diary exercise to understand current activities and responsibilities, including value added activities.
- Consider and gain agreement on whether further activity information is required.
- Identify appropriate specialist nurse groupings (e.g. by disease, pathways) to support improved value from each group of Specialist Nurses.
- Review job plan format and recommend revised job plans for Specialist Nurses, where appropriate, incorporating role definitions, objective setting and changes to activity recording (e.g. identifying OP activity to the senior nurse rather than consultant (or both)) to link to directorate delivery plans.
If you are interested in this vacancy and believe that you have a relevant skillset, please do get in touch.