Semi Senior / Senior Accountant
- Are you a talented AAT Qualified individual who has four or more years practice experience?
- Would you like to progress on to ACCA/ACA Qualification?
AJ Chambers are recruiting on behalf of a Leading Independent Firm, based in Sawbridgeworth. Our client wants the successful candidate to take on the role of a Semi Senior/Senior Accountant with great support within a dynamic team and would be offered amazing progression and development opportunities.
- Preparation of statutory accounts for limited companies and limited liability partnerships
- Reviewing the work of junior staff
- Sole trader and partnership accounts preparation together with the associated tax return
- Drafting of corporation tax returns
- Other ad-hoc duties as required
- Ability to prepare financial statements for various entities
- Proven experience of working in a practice environment
- Good IT Literacy in Microsoft office and Sage
- ACCA Qualified / ACCA Part Qualified / Qualified through experience
- Full Driving Licence is an advantage but not essential.
For further information on this role, please apply directly or contact Billie Vallance at AJ Chambers