Web Admin Manager
Since our launch back in 1982 we have taken the sports retail world by storm. With over 500 stores both at home here in the UK and in over 19 European countries as well as a full multi-channel retail website - we are still growing. At we pride ourselves on progression and development of our staff and many of our staff at Head Office have joined us from other areas of the business and have been here for a number of years. In the current retail world that’s quite unique and we invite you to be a part of it.
We have a really exciting opportunity within our E-Commerce Team for a Web Admin Manager.
Key Aspects of the Role:
- Resolving Marketplace and paypal payments, queries and disputes (including but not limited to Ebay, and Amazon)
- Overseeing social media from a customer service perspective, responding to customer’s queries in a professional and timely manner
- Routing work to the team, scheduling rotas, holidays and overseeing the department’s clocking-in activity
- Managing customer’s password resets and cancellations
- Be pro-active in making suggestions and recommendations to improve processes or activities to aid your department
- Create and update a weekly report for your team to drive efficiencies and motivate individuals to maximise their productivity
Desirable knowledge and experience:
- A people person with a customer service background would be ideal for this role.
- A minimum of 2 years managerial experience.
- Excellent Communicator both verbally and written.
- Highly reactive, responding quickly, efficiently and proactively to customer’s queries.