Information Security Architect
Information Security Architect Staffordshire£65-75,000
Join a high growth FinTech business in a phase of significant technological advancement.
Working with the CIO, this is a critical role with a high level of responsibility. Taking ownership for all IT Security matters, ensuring the business, their corporate partners and customers are safeguarded.
The role is software / cyber security focussed, with most infrastructure being managed by 3rd parties.
The opportunity - To join a high growth, entrepreneurial business. Be part of a big success story, as subject matter expert, supporting the ambition business growth plans.
- Internal security audits and planning subsequent activities and targets
- Liaising with external bodies such as FCA and auditors, to agree and meet compliance targets
- Effective implementation of security controls and risk management practices.
- Development of Information Security breach / incident management process.
- Accountability for implementation of Data Protection controls for the business
- Advising on supplier contracts and consult on data protection implications.
- Consult and advise Senior Business Stakeholders on Information Security impacts on business initiatives.
- Ensuring effective delivery of Information Security controls by working with 3rd Party service providers
What we are looking for:
- A Technical Architect and IT security authority
- An Information Security Risk & Compliance subject matter expert
- Understanding of software development lifecycle
- Experience of ISO27001 and awareness of its benefits.
- Educated to degree level in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
- Achieved CISM, CISSP, CISA, ITIL or ISO certificate.
- Awareness of strengths and weaknesses of ISO 270001 and PCI controls and processes.
This role suits someone who can work effectively in an entrepreneurial business, with complex security challenges and demanding corporate partners, FCA regulations and significant data protection responsibility.
For a confidential discussion please contact
Key points: CISSP, security architect, CISM, ISO270001, PCI