DevOps Engineer - £600 per day - London - Fin-Tech
A London based Fin-Tech is seeking a DevOps engineer to join their Technology team, you will assist in automating, stabilising and enhancing their environments across the organisation. They are at the start of their DevOps journey so you get the chance to be part of this from the beginning, you will be able to influence the direction of the business using cutting edge applications.
- Contribute to a small team of DevOps engineers helping shape the implementation and make a difference to the business
- Review the existing systems and look at ways of implementing changes to allow faster delivery
- Using your DevOps experience, in a predominantly Windows environment, to implement configuration management and continuous integration to fully automate environment builds
- Help implement a new logging platform that enables event correlation, system health checking and remediation
- Working closely with Digital Delivery and Data departments, provide innovative platform solutions to all aspects of the business, enabling rapid deployment of projects via continuous integration.
- Good understanding of Continuous integration and Continuous Deployment principles
- Good understanding of Windows Server Environments and Architecture
- Strong experience working within a Operational environment
- Experience with orchestration tooling: Puppet, Chef, Ansible, Terraform, Docker
- Proven track record of delivering automated services
- Experienced with a breadth of knowledge and a business perspective - infrastructure, OS, message queuing, data warehousing, SQL OLTP
- Able to work with light guidance and contribute as part of a wider cross functional team
- Experience of .Net Development
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.