IFA Administrator/Sales Support
Job Title: IFA Administrator / Sales Support
We are pleased to be working with a respected UK wide wealth management firm who are recognised as being specialists in their field. This is an excellent opportunity for someone with adviser support experience looking to progress further in their career.
About the role:
As an IFA Administrator, you will provide support to Financial Advisers and clients while delivering a high level of customer service.
The position and duties will include:
- Use systems and provider websites to gather required information.
- Request, obtain and collate all necessary information and undertaken financial analysis/research to enable financial reports to be produced for the Adviser/Client within agreed timescales.
- Prepare information/comparisons for analysis by the Technical Adviser and Adviser.
- Update client specific information on internal systems.
- Prepare meeting packs for client review meetings to include all relevant documentation required to a specified standard and service level agreement.
- Task and workflow management on back office system.
- Liaise and work with colleagues within the Practice to ensure success and operational efficiency and profitability.
- Document management - ensure documentation is scanned, saved and archived in accordance with department operating procedures.
Key skills / experienced required:
You will have worked within a similar role previously and will possess knowledge of financial services products, have strong administrative skills and act as a role model to others. You will need to be highly numerate and analytical. This is a fast-paced role which requires a high attention to detail, so you must possess a high degree of interpersonal and communication skills, and be able to prioritise and effectively manage workloads on a daily basis.
If your application is successful we will contact you to discuss the opportunity in more detail, within 72 hours of receiving your application.
Due to the overwhelming application response, we receive through various sources should you not hear from us within one week then please assume your application has been unsuccessful.
Please be advised that if unsuccessful for this role we may keep your details in our hold file for 6 months, during which time you may be contacted for other suitable vacancies. If you do not want us to do this, please call us.
In the meantime, we would like to thank you for your interest in Cavendish Maine