Internal Comms Officer - Oxford
Internal Comms Officer
Oxford £25,000-£30,000 DOE + Company Performance Bonus & Benefits
Do you have a background in Internal Comms and looking to progress your career in a rapidly growing company? Do you have experience delivering engaging content and activities for employees?
If so, Opus Energy are recruiting for an Internal Comms Officer to be based at our Oxford office and we want to hear from you! This is a busy role in a critical, growing team within an evolving organisation and no two days in this role will be the same.
Opus Energy is a leading independent supplier of gas and electricity to businesses all over the UK. With over 300,000 customers and more than 900 employees spread across modern offices in Cardiff, Oxford and Northampton, we're a dynamic and innovative organisation. Additionally, our inclusive culture with employee engagement activities and exciting development opportunities make Opus Energy a great place to work.
As the Internal Comms Officer your responsibilities will include;
- Writing, editing and generating content for use in internal communications.
- Working with internal customers and external contacts (such as supply chain companies & communications agencies) to help plan communications campaigns
- Devising tactical plans that will support delivery of the internal communications strategy and implementing these activities
- Managing and devising the content of our company intranet with the aim of delivering engaging information on a daily basis
- Utilising effective channels for employees to feedback to ensure future content is relevant and engaging.
The successful candidate will possess considerable experience working within an internal comms or related role and hold a passion for working with internal digital communication channels. Due to the nature of the role you will have excellent copy writing, grammar and punctuation skills, using these to deliver high quality engaging content for internal audiences. Experience working with design and content agencies is essential as is holding excellent interpersonal skills, with the ability to connect with stakeholders at all levels to execute campaigns.
If you're looking for your next challenge within a rapidly growing company, please apply today!
You may also have experience of;
Marketing Executive, Internal Communications, Marketing Assistant, Communications Officer, Employee Engagement, Copywriter.