Product Owner/Business Analyst
My client is currently recruiting for Product Owner/Business Analyst to join their Seller Interface delivery team. My client is a global company with over 33,000 team members in 200 locations. They are real front runners in the industry and a very credible, sought after employer who rewards staff and recognise the importance of supporting staff to be the best they can be. Working on behalf of such a respected global brand, will allow you to get involved in some very exciting projects, you will have all the necessary investment to enable you to deliver world class software, based around cutting edge technology.
My client is looking for a forward-thinking individual to drive their seller experience, leading a software delivery team for their modern, cutting edge and micro-services based new platform. The platform is a ground-up reimagining of our business to business (B2B) wholesale marketplace.
As a part of the Global Digital Marketplace team, this role focuses on delivering an outstanding experience for the sellers. The Product Owner will partner with the business and customers to understand feature/functionality needs, then lead a team of developers and QA in the Leeds office to delight customers.
Skills, Knowledge and experience required:
- Degree or equivalent experience required
- Required experience with one of the following: product management, product software delivery, and/or working with agile software development teams.
- Work efficiently, sometimes with incomplete information, to meet the needs of internal stakeholders and customers alike
- A self-starter, who proactively seeks to understand the client experience journey and associated pain points
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to build strong working relationships within and across delivery teams
- Generous salary - Negotiable depending on experience
- 10% bonus
- 25 days annual holiday allowance + bank holidays
- Free Parking
- Plus more
To apply, please submit your application via this website or contact Cullum Jordan at Strand Recruitment.