We are looking for an enthusiastic and professional Civil Engineer to meet our increasing workload in the residential housing market.
We currently have a position, based in Chandlers Ford, Hampshire, which attracts a competitive salary (commensurate with experience), health insurance and a group pension scheme.
The position complements our existing team of engineers and technicians, specialising in the provision of a full design service and advice on all aspects of highways and drainage matters relating to residential and commercial developments:
- To prepare residential housing estate engineering layouts, detailing construction of roads and drainage to serve developments
- Liaising with Local Authorities to secure Section 38 and 104 Agreements
- Prepare off-site road improvement schemes and liaise with Local Authorities to secure Section 278 Agreements
- Liaise with client's office and site staff to deal with technical queries
- Knowledge of Microdrainage and PDS design software
- Proficient in AutoCAD