Web Designer/Developer - 3 Month Contract
Web Designer/Developer - Contract - 3 month initial term
£300 - £325 per day plus excellent benefits
As a result of continued growth, Ambridge Harris is working in partnership with our successful client based in Trowbridge in order to recruit a Contract Web Designer/Developer on an initial 3 month basis to join their existing team. This position is newly created as a result of continued expansion to our client's design and development team. This is a unique opportunity to join a thriving design and technology business.
This role will enable you to develop your skills, gain experience and exposure of working on cutting edge applications and development projects for a vast array of clients across the health, charity and education sector.
- As a web designer/developer you will be you will be joining the team, producing high quality design work, from concept, right through to finished artwork for website and mobile applications as well as building apps and components for a high profile client-base and will be involved in all aspects of the development project lifecycle
- You will be keen on embracing best practices, including Agile approaches, TDD (Test Driven Development) and continuous integration, you will need to ensure that each element of the application design is translated into working solutions, just as the client imagined.
- You will have a fantastic understanding of mobile first, responsive web design supported by core fundamentals of UX as well as a flair
- Supported by phenomenal UX.
- A significant part of the role is mobile design & development and building cutting edge solutions for the current mobile market. We are always looking to push the boundaries of what is possible and coming up with new ideas and solutions to problems and turn these into a reality.
- You will also act as first and second line support liaising with customers on changes they need to their products and develop specifications for new clients and work.
You will possess a positive can do attitude, attention to detail, passion for technology and energy.
Essential skills include the following;
- HTML 5
- Xamarin (Front end styling / iOS / Android mobile development)
- Adobe creative suite (Photoshop/Illustrator)
Desirable additional skills:
- Umbraco CMS
- .NET / C#
- SharePoint cloud development
- Office 365
- Source Control
- Visual Studio
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within five days please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
Ambridge Harris is committed to equal opportunity and diversity. Ambridge Harris will not discriminate on unlawful grounds.
Job ref: 22362
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190732