Spanish speaking Credit Control Specialist
Due to a restructure we are looking to recruit a Spanish speaking Senior Credit Controller to work for a leading International brand in Basingstoke.
A leading International brand.
To maximize cash collections and mitigate possible bad debt losses from up to 500 accounts split geographically. Working closely with the RBU and Sales functions to ensure all customer accounts are managed cross-functionally, overdue debt is kept to a minimum and bad debt write-offs are prevented where possible.
Essential Functions and Key Responsibilities:
- Ensure customers settle outstanding accounts to agreed terms to maximize cashflow.
- Aged debt analysis - Proactively analyse aged debt to identify areas of risk, payment performance trends and to report on cashflow forecasting.
- Manage customer queries closely with the RBU/SSE and Sales functions. Providing information required to achieve a quick resolution. Oversee end to end process. Record and track supporting data on Credit Platform.
- Carefully manage non-payment issues, communicating cross-functionally. Take ownership of collective actions required.
- Issue monthly statements to customers.
- Manage 'Dunning process' to ensure reminder letters through to final notice letters are issued in a timely manner.
- Communication with Area Sales Managers to detail account issues or impending debt collection/ legal action
- Refer accounts to Collection agents for debt collection, legal action and handle all related correspondence and queries.
- Open new accounts, applying for all required references and ensuring the NAAF application is complete and customer account is created accurately.
- Regular review of credit limits for existing customers using online credit references and trading history, suggesting appropriate credit limit to be applied to the account.
- Send Direct Debit letters and address all related queries. Assist the Cash Apps Team with processing Direct Debit collections at the earliest date in line with agreed trading terms.
- Manage held order process ensuring daily communication to ASMs and RBU to confirm orders held/released.
- Provide regular detailed and informative credit management reporting to ECM and general business on a monthly basis - also provide updates to ECM as and when required to support ongoing initiatives.
- Proactively identify process improvement opportunities and propose solutions/take responsibility for improvement implementation.
- Support/lead credit management projects.
- Credit risk analysis (new account creation, credit limit setting/reviewing - some evidence of identifying and preventing risk generally in achievements)
- Credit management reporting
- Dispute management - relating to cross-functional involvement in resolving factors impacting cashflow (not just production of correct invoices)
- Credit process reviews, understanding or mention of credit policy
- Project based work/achievements
- DSO - some reference to achievement in reduction and how, etc.
Fluent Spanish speaker
End of end credit management
The opportunity to work for a globally recognised brand.
23 days holiday
Discount on products
Many more flexi bens