A growing FMCG company in Enfield are seeking a Credit Controller to join them on a permanent basis. This role will involve managing a new Client for the company and doing both Credit Control and Accounts Receivables and will involve relationship building.
Salary is up to £26,000 with great benefits and career progression. They are seeking a hard working person who enjoys working as part of a team and has exposure of dealing with large transactions.
My client are a global FMCG and Manufacturing business who offer a great working environment and a varied Credit Control position. They have just won a new client and are therefore seeking a Credit Control/Sales Ledger Clerk to manage this account and build a long standing relationship with them. You will be part of a growing and friendly accounts team who all work well together.
- Managing a new client for the business
- Managing high volume transactions
- Ensure your customer pays within the agreed terms
- Logging queries
- Escalate and chase distribution, marketing and pricing issues
- Assisting other team members when needed
- Compiling a list of cheques for Sales Ledger administration
- Invoice/Credit Not print run
- Ad hoc reporting
- A background in Credit Control is essential
- Proficient with Excel is essential
- Proficient with Tempest is ideal but not essential
- Team player who is happy to learn and muck in
- Hard working person who is able to prioritise
- Strong communication skills
Whats on offer?
- The opportunity to work for a growing organisation based in Enfield
- Varied Credit Control role, responsible for a new large account
- Competitive salary of £25,000 - £26,000 with great benefits attached
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79185859