Process Risk & Controls Manager (Risk Assurance)
The Risk Assurance practice of a Big 4 Firm in the North is looking for a manager to help develop and deliver high quality process and controls reviews to a wide range of clients across a number of industries. In joining us you will be part of a unique client proposition, assisting clients understand and challenge the extent to which their systems, processes and people assist or inhibit their strategies to generate value.
The role can be based in Manchester although there will be travel, primarily across the Northern region.
Below are some of the types of work you could be involved in if you join Risk Assurance:
- Developing new business propositions;
- Assessment and development of governance structures; and
- Assessment, design and testing of control and compliance frameworks;
- Building relationships both internally and externally with other risk professionals.
- Have a relevant professional qualification (i.e. ACA, ACCA, CIMA).
- A proven track record of experience in the Risk Assurance areas described above.
- Have experience of building strong relationships.
- Experience in working in Risk or Internal Audit functions in industry or through professional services.
- Experience of developing, working in or managing risk, finance and IT functions;
- Experience in financial auditing and controls-based auditing or advisory engagements.
- Experience in working on audit or advisory engagements over the design and implementation of Sarbanes-Oxley (SOx) controls frameworks.
- Specific experience in compliance & regulation across industries
- Have the ability to develop client relationships.