Marketing Manager (Online Bias)
What we are looking for:As Marketing Manager, you will be ultimately responsible for Lead Generation through enhancing brand presence online. I.e. generating large volumes of targeted, quality traffic for minimal cost with high conversion rates. You will be able to demonstrate a proven ability to address a strategy change from organic SEO campaigns, large volume PPC campaigns and affiliate networks with a small amount of re-marketing to attracting higher end users / high value customers and retain business through remarketing techniques and other traditional marketing ideas.
- Enhancing the group's on-line presence (all brands) with the overall aim of increasing online traffic and reducing budget spend through PPC (E.g. Ad-words) and affiliate networks (paid for) in an ever more competitive and changing market.
- Improving the quality of traffic online and reducing spend.
- Organic SEO strategy - working closely with and management of, the Company's in-house SEO technician (based remotely)
- Implementation of Web 2.0 or Social Media activity for brand management and advertising holiday offers
- Lead the company's high-volume E-Newsletter and Direct Mailers (post) campaigns
Managing weekly E-Newsletter campaigns (120k database)
Managing Groups' periodic Direct Mailers and printed/online brochures (via in-house editor)
- Drive the group's website development and strategy. The company has recently launched responsive website/s
- Overseeing website content, imagery, video and product accuracy (via in-house web editor)
- Managing photographers and staff contributors for SEO content/blog content
- Managing sub-contractors; affiliate marketing, design, development work for small sub-sites
- Managing web content - staff posts, (blogs), images and movie content from subcontractors
What we are looking for: An ideal candidate must display excellent communication skills both written and verbal as well as displaying strong leadership qualities. Candidates must also possess a broad depth of experience and a 'hands on' approach to organic SEO. A sound understanding of Google Analytics (affiliate networks), working with budgets, and an analytical mind are key to strategizing our campaign and to provide effective reporting to MD level.
- Hands on approach to SEO, for example direct experience of managing organic SEO and online lead generation for a similar size MSE Tour Operator / Activity / Ski (company)
- Direct experience of managing PPC accounts (Adwords) to a moderate level (£400-500k pa). Preferably Google AdWords Professional qualification or an understanding of Google AdWords to a similar level.
- Experience of managing or leading website builds and leading subcontractors for various marketing and web-dev projects.
- Experience of managing budgets of 500K to 1M (Of which Ad-words budget of 400-500k)
- Work to targets which are often set around Click or Traffic volume and quality of lead generation (goal conversion) and budgets.
- Managing team of 3 Staff:
- 5 years minimum experience of managing PPC/SEO and online campaigns through internal team and/or sub contractors
- An excellent (high level) understanding of organic keyword optimisation (on and off page) is a necessity: to include: Link building, Guest Blogging, Web 2.0, Article writing and placement. On page SEO techniques; Meta data, titles, tags etc
- High level experience of managing PPC Campaigns
- High level understanding of Google Adwords to Google Professional level
- Experience in managing web-dev, PPC and SEO sub-contractors
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79190628