Learning Delivery Manager
Huntswood, a Best Companies Employer, is the UK's leading specialist resourcing and consultancy firm focused on governance, risk and compliance in the areas of regulatory conduct and financial crime.
We are recruiting for a Learning Delivery Manager to join our Learning and Development team. The role is based in Reading.
Salary up to £50,000 per annum.
Reporting to: Director of Learning and Development
The Learning Delivery Manager position is a key client and supplier facing role accountable for managing commercial relationships with key clients through the delivery of contracted services (engagements) and the associated contract management.
Working closely with all of the internal business units, the Learning Delivery Manager will take ownership for all aspects of engagement and client management to ensure that service excellence is achieved. The quality of delivery will result in enhanced client relationships and increased opportunities for Huntswood.Job descriptionExternal Relationship Management
- Development and hands on management of Client / Huntswood relationships ensuring Client expectations are continuously exceeded.
- Day to day contract management of key client contracts.
- Travel to various National sites to support Client relationships.
- Ensures there is a key focus on strategies, plans, objectives and targets to meet the needs of key stakeholders.
- Fostering of on-going and productive communication across all Huntswood business units.
- Working with all other business units to ensure problems are solved as opposed to just solving your bit.
- Negotiation, implementation and management of governance controls to ensure all agreed deliverables and service levels are achieved.
- Implementation of timely administration across all clients and associates including invoicing, timesheets, contracts and general administration queries.
- Resolution of financial issues across all projects including the support of Finance in recovery of debts for outstanding invoices.
- Resolution of escalated issues and management of risks including proactive escalation as appropriate.
- Internal reporting on the status and financial position of all projects.
- Long term planning including resource and contract discussions.
- Contribution to effective Risk Management within your department by adhering to the Huntswood Risk Management Framework.
- Management of all contractors including resolution of resourcing and contractor issues.
- Management of morale and staff satisfaction for all employees (permanent and contract).
- Implementation of client improvement initiatives (such as process improvements) with an aim to strengthen the relationship.
- Quality assurance of learning resources
- Developing client collateral from engagements to enhance and continuously improve future business development.
- High levels of sell-on relating to the client organisation.
- Seeking referrals to new stakeholders within client organisations.
- Identifying, developing and closing new business opportunities with the Sales team and other business units.
- Experience of managing large and complex client facing learning and development engagements.
- Ability to operate and influence effectively at all levels within client organisations.
- Ability to manage expectations, challenge, debate and negotiate client needs.
- Effective management, delivery and development of contractual agreements.
- Ability to optimise the performance of an engagement team and the individuals within it.
- Ability to challenge both client and key Huntswood operational staff (permanent and contract) to ensure the most appropriate solutions are achieved for the benefit of each engagement.
- Strong strategic and tactical problem solving ability.
- High level of resilience and a proactive attitude.
- Ability to continually strives for excellence and improve service delivery.
- Ability to work with other internal business units to resolve issues ensuring the impact of decisions made across the business is understood and communicated appropriately.
To work with, Huntswood's employees are described as dependable, driven and collaborative. The job holder should be able to demonstrate they are;
- Confidential, reliable and genuine
- Dynamic, passionate and determined
- Friendly, compassionate and cooperative
"It's not just about what we do, but the way we do it. And it's our values that make us special."