Senior Finance Manager
My client is looking to hire a Senior Finance Manager into their property team to produce business cases and evaluate their stores.
Key Responsibilities of the Senior Finance Manager:
- Own business cases for all store estate planning actions for approval by the Property Board, including options to open, close or downsize stores
- Support the Head of location planning with modelling appraisals for new stores
- Own the capital evaluation models used for new store, downsize and closure evaluations ensuring adequate controls
- Annually undertake a post investment review of new store openings and apply learnings to update the assumptions in the capital evaluation model
- Provide ad-hoc modelling, including financial support for property transactions/acquisitions e.g. reviewing sale and lease back opportunities, lease surrender deals or other capital investments
- Responsible for monthly collating of the Property Board pack including all evaluation models and investment tracker schedules
- Responsible for providing space and store opening data for business planning and forecasting processes and external communications
They are looking for someone from a retail or property background who has strong business case, modelling and investment appraisal experience.