Team Manager - Claims (Part Time Evenings)
Team Manager - Claims
About the Role
As a Team Manager you will be responsible for the leadership and Management of Advisors and Lead Agents. You will provide expert coaching and support to Advisors ensuring they continuously maintain and improve competence, follow best practice and adhere to job handling processes to achieve individual, team and company KPI's and deliver an effortless experience to our customers. You will become a role model for Advisors and assist the company with driving employee engagement.
Using your knowledge and expertise as a Team Manager you will:
- Lead, motivate and inspire Advisors and Lead Advisors.
- Monitor customer contact in line with regulatory guidelines and standards as defined by the appropriate regulator within the standards specified by the Business.
- Ensure Advisors and Lead Advisors are conducting appropriate levels of call monitoring, and that this monitoring is being conducted effectively, with detailed records being kept.
- Ensure Advisors and Lead Advisors are receiving appropriate and effective coaching, feedback advice and guidance using relevant coaching models.
- Drive quality improvements and ensure regulatory compliance is met by performance coaching Advisors and Lead Advisors.
- Contribute to the success of a dynamic claims handling team who delivers a great service to customers while achieving specified advice, service, quality and other targets.
- Ensure the requirements of the HomeServe T&C scheme are met ensuring that you and your team maintain competence.
- Maintain, manage and achieve Operational KPIs.
Already you will have previous experience of working in a customer facing role with proven management experience. You will have evidence of possessing robust knowledge of supporting and coaching teams.
You will also have experience of involvement in business initiatives and project work and have steady employment history in a Financial Services related business.
This role is on a Part Time basis working on a 30 hour per week shift basis Monday - Sunday between the hours of 5pm - 11pm.
What We Offer
You'll get a competitive salary, 25 days holiday, pension scheme, bonus, free HomeServe Cover 8 policy, benefits portal and awards scheme, onsite Costa Coffee with subsidised restaurant, free parking, a relaxed dress code and the opportunity to be involved in a variety of charitable/volunteer work.
You'll work in a fun, friendly inclusive environment where People understand the value of their contribution to our goals and are encouraged to recognise a job well done. You'll be part of an open, engaged culture where everyone has an equal voice and the opportunity to get involved, as well as make a real difference in our Customers' lives.
Could you be who we're looking for?
It's our People that truly make what we do so special. As part of the HomeServe family your job will be to put our Customers first and we will give you everything you need to make this happen.
This is an exciting time to join HomeServe. We've been named in the top 10 places to work in the UK by Glassdoor, based solely on the input of our People. Glassdoor also placed HomeServe as one of the top three companies in the UK for maintaining a good work life balance. We've also been recognised as the 'Most improved company in the UK for Customer satisfaction in the services sector' in surveys by the Institute of Customer Service.
To learn more about our People, careers and the benefits of working at HomeServe, visit https://www.homeserve.com/uk/careers-hub. You can also learn more about HomeServe on Twitter, Facebook, LinkedIn and check us out on Glassdoor.co.uk!
HomeServe is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversity and we are also happy to discuss flexible working for all of our jobs.
Only agencies on our PSL can provide us with CVs when instructed by our in-house recruitment team. We therefore are not in a position to accept any speculative CVs from agencies who are not on our PSL. If we become aware of unsolicited CVs being sent to us we will accept these as direct applications and process accordingly.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79009558