Legal Cashier - Gwent
Our client are looking to recruit an experienced Legal Cashier to join their Finance team on a permanent full-time basis.Job Description
To contribute to the effective and efficient running of the Finance Department, ensuring compliance with the SRA Accounts Rules and other legislative standards.
The ideal candidate will maintain accurate and clear records whilst performing repetitive routines, be able to provide a clear audit trail and a desire for self-development.
- Record, bank and process cheques received
- Issue authorised disbursement/client cheques
- Archive files for closure
- Record and pay authorised disbursements
- Record and raise invoices from proforma's issued by fee earners
The ideal candidate will be/have a:
- ILFM Diploma, AAT, other relevant qualification or a proven track record working in this environment
- Conversant and compliance with the SRA Accounts Rules, Money Laundering Regulations, and VAT regulations
- Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- IT Literate
- Good team player
- Practice good audit controls
- Experience in using client's income and expenditure ledger
If you have the required skills and experience, forward your current CV and covering letter, with salary details, explaining why you are a good fit for this role.
This job was originally posted as www.totaljobs.com/job/79182776