Our client is a market leading Plc within the construction industry therefore this opportunity offers a great opportunity to join a desirable company.
What you need to have:
- 6-10 years max of subcontract, construction procurement experience
- Understanding of BIM
- Be prepared to work on Major Construction Projects and be site based
- Full subsistence paid
Day to day duties:
- Pre-construction involvement in design meetings, product selection, obtaining quotations for cost certainty, supply chain development.
- Post contract duties include setting up supply chains for both material & subcontract packages, timely and effective processing of requisitions, material order negotiation and placement, maintaining of tracking documents, maintenance of purchasing database, continuous assessment of suppliers and subcontractors to pre-agreed KPI's.
- Adhere fully to and provide guidance to others in Group Commercial Standards KGC035 for procurement together with KCMP Procurement Business Management Systems
- Writing and maintain approved What Good Looks Like Subcontract document
- Maintenance and adherence to procurement filing structures
- Contribute to, interrogate and develop commercial approach into working practices and deliver successful outcome.
- Identify risk and set in place strategy for management and minimisation of risks at task level.
- Tendering, negotiation and placement of sub-contract orders, chairing meetings when relevant, management and resourcing of suppliers and sub-contractors.
What you get in return:
- Excellent remuneration
- Excellent training program
- Fantastic career opportunities