Interim Accountant - Technology Company
This leading global technology business based in the City of London is seeking to hire an ACA / CA accountant who can commit to a six-month interim assignment. The role is responsible for:
- Managing the audit of 3 group companies
- Month end close for 4 entities
- Completion of financial and non-financial information
- Analysis of technical accounting issues
- Management of all VAT matters
- Balance sheet reconciliations
This role would suit an Audit trained ACA / CA accountant with good understanding of UK and/or European financial reporting, strong attention to detail and previous experience of managing an audit process either within Practice or Industry. A sound understanding of VAT would be beneficial.
This is a great time to join a high growth technology company that is the market leader in their field.