C++ Developer - Quantitative Finance
C++ Developer / Quantitative Software Engineer (C/C++ STL UNIX MSc / PhD Data Algorithm). Global finance technology giant is seeking a technologist C++ Developer with a good understanding of Quantitative finance / pricing.
Joining an Agile team of extremely talented C++ engineers you will help devise and build a revolutionary new derivatives trading platform that is real-time and fault tolerant. You’ll be working with cutting edge technologies and algorithms to a build fast, high complexity computational distributed platform to price any financial derivatives product.
City based offices with a range of onsite facilities and flexible working practices that facilitate a good work / life balance.
- Advanced C++ skills including STL
- Strong experience with distributed systems
- Thorough understanding of Object Orientated Design, Data Structures and Algorithms
- Logical mindset with an aptitude for analytical problem solving, experience with data centric systems
- Full lifecycle development experience
- Understanding of Quantitative Finance / pricing structures
- Excellent communication skills, collaborative and pragmatic
- Excellent record of academic achievement, ideally to MSc / PhD level, Computer Science or similar scientific, data centric or numeric discipline
As a Senior C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer you can expect to earn a highly competitive salary (to £120k) plus bonus and benefits package.
Send your CV or call for a confidential discussion about this Senior C++ Developer / C++ Software Engineer opportunity.
Job Role: C++ Developer / Quantitative Software Engineer; Location: London; Salary: £100,000 to £120,000 + bonus + benefits
This C++ Developer / Quantitative Software Engineer vacancy is being advertised by Client Server Ltd. Client Server is a leading recruitment consultancy specialising in technical positions in IT, the services advertised are those of an Employment Agency. We recruit across a range of sectors including finance and banking, software houses, innovative technology start-ups, media, telecommunications, eCommerce and consultancies. We will never send your CV without your permission.
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959923833