Marketing Campaign Lead
Job Title: Marketing Campaign Lead
Job Type: 9 month Fixed Term Contract
We are currently recruiting for a Marketing Campaign Lead to join a leading investment business.
Key Responsibilities and Scope of role:
- Deliver high quality marketing campaigns
- Manage the end-to-end delivery of marketing and sales-led campaigns in line with Marketing plans and objectives, from campaign set up and management through to Campaign evaluation and measurement.
- Contribute marketing concepts and creative ideas, identify strengths and weaknesses with marketing approaches and develop communication concepts that support our brand positioning.
- Lead campaign meetings to both discuss and receive briefings for new work and for reporting on campaign deliveries (timescales, budget, risks etc).
- Work closely with a range of internal stakeholders to ensure campaign messaging is managed holistically, that launch activity and business readiness is planned carefully and that the most effective communication solutions which meet the proposed brief are utilised - e.g. web/digital, advertising, print, social media, F2F, events, email.
- Complete campaign proposals, including budget consumption and delivery schedules to be agreed with campaign sponsor, then produce, maintain and communicate integrated campaign plans, aligned to the Marketing strategy.
- Brief creative, content and production teams to ensure output is aligned with desired requirements.
- Promote campaign awareness to sales and regional teams via the appropriate means (Teleconference, Briefings, Heads Up, Step Ahead, Sales Hub).
- Manage the delivery of campaign messages and communications through regular adviser and customer publications. Work with Campaign Specialist to set and agree editorial plan, formulating content themes which align with Marketing and business plans.
- Represent Marketing within project meetings. Develop constructive relationships with programme managers and business analysts to successfully deliver campaign and external readiness output within a project framework and governance.
- Ensure that production teams have all the necessary information and requirements to carry out their responsibilities - i.e. production/creative brief; understanding of any key dependencies or risks etc.
- Quality control and risk management
- Manage comment review and sign off processes are executed in line with required standards. Aware of differing regulatory regimes across the company footprint.
- Responsible for validating the quality of own work and that of others to reduce and eliminate errors that could cause reputational risk.
- Understands the legal/risk requirements in respect to Marketing e.g. Financial Promotions and compliant record keeping - accountable for ensuring record keeping standards are maintained throughout the lifetime of each job in line with agreed procedures, recording any key decisions, checklists, content iterations in a structured and traceable manner.
- Educated to degree level desirable with a good level of English and Maths
- CIM or marketing equivalent qualification is desirable
- 5 years' experience of market communications environment
- Demonstrable experience of marketing communications and campaign delivery.
- Familiar with marketing processes including business approval and production e.g. workflow, web CMS, email, artwork or print.
- Experience of working with third parties e.g. agencies, print managers etc.
- Financial services experience.
- Knowledge of financial regulatory requirements - eg Financial Promotions
It is important that you include a covering letter with your CV, detailing why you feel you are suitable for this position and highlighting all relevant experience.
We receive a high number of applications on a daily basis so we can only respond to successful applications. If you do not hear from us within 3 working days please assume your application has not been taken forward on this occasion. We may contact you in the future about other suitable positions.
Our full equal opportunities policy can be viewed here: ********************************-opportunities/
This job was originally posted as www.jobsite.co.uk/job/959924261